PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to a NEW SAWStudio User!

Perry
01-31-2007, 10:13 PM
I thought it would be appropriate to announce that we have a new SAWStudio user...

Chris (Christopher K. Woudstra) just recently bought the full version of SAWStudio... and he loves it! :D

I know he drops by the forum.. how about a warm welcome for Chris! :)

Perry

jazzboxmaker
01-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Welcome Chris!
Full SAW Studio huh? Cool!
Hang out here.. you'll learn a ton of great stuff from this gang- & don't be afraid to ask

Bob L
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the SAWStudio family... good to have you onboard.

Bob L

Naturally Digital
02-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Welcome Chris. Glad to hear you're enjoying SAW! May it inspire much creativity. :)

mOjO Fet
02-01-2007, 01:36 AM
Welcome Chris! Good to have you.

Sawstudio full...way to go.

Drop by any time you want if you have a question.

Michael

Microstudio
02-01-2007, 05:30 AM
Good to hear... we are hear 24/7 to help.

Rabbit
02-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Good to know you are joining the SAW family Chris, welcome. As Bob L says; Enjoy the ride!

mghtx
02-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Way to go Chris! :)

bcorkery
02-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Chris (Christopher K. Woudstra) just recently bought the full version of SAWStudio... and he loves it! :D And what's not to love?

Welcome!

Christopher K
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Hello and thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm happy to be a part of the SAWstudio group!

It seems I got in at a good time with the 4.0 release and all. Ive read the manual over (many sections more than once) but I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you all. Ive expierienced how helpful this forum is already by being signed in as a guest in my "Demo version days". I mean the Developer gets back to you within a day! How much more supportive can you get? (Thanks Bob).

Anyway I just new this was the software for me. I record mostly live of the floor and this system worked so much better than anything else I have tried in the PC world. I would have bought it long ago but I had a baby girl 18 months ago, and man...babies is expensive.:eek:

Buying through the VIP affiliate program was a huge help financially and very informative for me as well. I bought through Perry and he was very helpfull throughout and after the purchase.

Well thanks again for the welcomes.:)

Talk to ya all soon

UpTilDawn
02-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Nice to meet you Chris and congrats on the babe (although I'm not inclined myself... hope you are enjoying the experience.:) ).

I do a lot of live work myself and would be lost without Saw.

Glad you bought FULL. It'll be great!

DanT

HapHazzard
02-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Welcome Chris,

Ask all you can. Everyone here is more then happy to help out. I've asked my share of "Foot in the Mouth" questions and still got help. (Thanks Group:D)

One year ago I didn't even know of SAW, now it's all I use.:) Hang in there.

Happy Tracking
Hap
Will, Back to.....
Reading my manual!
Watch the Video!
Reading my manual!
Watch the Video!
Reading my manual!
Watch the Video!
Reading my manual!

Jon Stoll
02-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Congratulations, Chris. Many agree (myself included) that you now own the finest DAW available for any price, any platform.

Regards,
Jon

Bruce Callaway
02-02-2007, 12:44 PM
I add my welcome as well and congratulations on the family.

spiritman
02-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Welcome Chris.... You will LOVE Saw Studio!!

lofi studios
02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Way to go mate!!!

have you got the DVD of micro? i have found it invaluable, 2 kids and music as a hobby so it was basic for me, but i havent found o problem yet, in fact, i am more productive!!

enjoy the ride

Iain

spiritman
02-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Iain is correct! I bought it also.....