PDA

View Full Version : How do I Listen to Saw Radio

Kimbo
02-14-2007, 01:54 PM
I must be diong something wrong. When I go to the saw radio site and click listen now real player opens up but nothing plays. I just got high speed and i can listen to flash players on my space. Any idea what I need to do??
Thanks

Ian Alexander
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
No help with RealPlayer, but the site is working now with WinAmp. Due to RP's take over the world approach, I have avoided it for several years. Of course, WinAmp is heading the same direction lately.

Anything happen if you click PLAY in RP?

Microstudio
02-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I must be diong something wrong. When I go to the saw radio site and click listen now real player opens up but nothing plays. I just got high speed and I can listen to flash players on my space. Any idea what I need to do??
Thanks

You need to download one of the players. You will see the links at the bottom left. I use I-Tunes player... its a good one and its free. all you do at the SAW radio site is see who is playing... you need the players to link to the saw radio network.

This is the url for the station: http://rs9.radiostreamer.com:8460/

Kimbo
02-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Now when I click on listen now winamp opens but nothing streams???

UpTilDawn
02-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Just for your information.
Just checked it out and is working with WinAmp for me.
DanT

Bob L
02-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Make sure whatever player you choose has its file type link set to play m3u or pls files. This is usually set in some kind of preferences file associations dialog... within the player.

Bob L