PDA

View Full Version : Sonoris meter new install

demodoc
04-09-2007, 08:24 PM
I've just put a new system online which will be at a different location than my existing system. I will be working at both locations in the future. I am already a registered user of the Sonoris Meter for SAWstudio. Question is, how do I now get it to work on my new system as well? I have downloaded the demo version...don't remember if it just unlocks with a keycode provided by Sonoris or not. I have written them, of course but figured I might get a quicker answer here. So how do I go about this? Simply copying the meter .dll file into the Native Plugins folder didn't work. I knew it couldn't be that simple.

Thanks guys!

:)

studio-c
04-09-2007, 09:13 PM
It has a keycode. Did you get one when you bought it? I always copy the keycode email text (as a text file in notepad) into the same folder as the "install" file for any app. Then they're always together. And then keep each app installer in a separate folder, all in a large folder called "installs".

Just a housekeeping hint. In the meantime, maybe check your old email inbox for an email from Sonoris.

Scott

demodoc
04-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, you're right, of course. I usually do keep the installer files in an install folder, as I have with SAW and Levelizer, etc. Not as good about things like keycodes.....DOH!!!! (As in Homer Simpson):D

No old emails from Sonoris.

Thanks!

I'll wait for Pieter from Sonoris to get back to me, I guess.

studio-c
04-10-2007, 12:15 AM
He's good about getting back quickly. That meter is a very cool thing. I never mix without it.

demodoc
04-10-2007, 12:35 AM
You're not kidding....less than a minute after I read your last post, his reply was in my email. Great service!

I love this meter too. I especially like the Leq (A) meter response setting. Really great for comparing relative loudness between parts of a mix or songs etc. Also matches my favorite shade, "Military".:cool: