PDA

View Full Version : Random Act of Kindness

Jeanne Quinn
09-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Congratulations to Yura!

One person has stepped forward to purchase a full license to SAWStudioBasic on Yura's behalf!

Thanks go to SHAWN GAGAIN for his incredible generosity and kindness in covering all costs to get Yura set up with SAWStudioBasic. Shawn's hope is that any contributions received to date will allow Yura to purchase the Midi Workshop as well.

Thank you, Shawn, for this amazing gift to a fellow forum member!! And Yura, consider this your official (and hard-earned) welcome into the SAWStudio community!! :D

Jeanne

Bob L
09-18-2004, 11:39 AM
I must say I am seriously impressed.

A fellow SAWyer helping a complete and foreign stranger for no reason except it felt like a good thing to do....

This is an amazing example of what people are capable of... now if the rest of the world could take note and apply this kind of thinking to every known issue on the planet... life on good ol planet earth would definitely be a different journey.:)

Way to go Shawn.

And an official welcome to Yura. Thank you both.

Bob L

AudioAstronomer
09-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Yay!

Congrats yura! Ive been speaking to shawn for a bit and it's really great what he's done! :)

Fabulous.

MMP
09-18-2004, 11:59 AM
Awesome!

MM

Shawn
09-18-2004, 12:10 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words..

I'd like to personally welcome Yura to the SAWStudio family, he has worked for untold hours to create a truely original and awesome series of shades for us to add to our choices of SAWStudio's working environment, I think that this type of hard work and determination deserves to be recognized and applauded.

:)

Yura
09-18-2004, 12:18 PM
No words, no breath, people!

I must repeat what I said to the man personally, now publicly!

My opened delight, my man's hand and modest bow to you, man!

it will be one else matter to me to act sometimes like other MAN can,
just with one motion of his finger

What I say???

Thank you Jeanne and Bob!

All this very feels like old childs sweet dream!

Yours.

Jesse Skeens
09-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Congrats Yura, and way to go Shawn!

Angie
09-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Wow Shawn!!

Very generous indeed!

SoundSuite
09-18-2004, 03:36 PM
*applause*

Jay Q
09-18-2004, 03:45 PM
Shawn, I wanna be like you when I grow up. :)

Oz Nimbus
09-18-2004, 11:04 PM
That's really fantastic, guys.... the generosity is mind boggling.
I'll say right here that Shawn is one great guy to deal with.... he gave me a great deal on my second Delta 1010.

-0z-

Perry
09-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words..

I'd like to personally welcome Yura to the SAWStudio family, he has worked for untold hours to create a truely original and awesome series of shades for us to add to our choices of SAWStudio's working environment, I think that this type of hard work and determination deserves to be recognized and applauded.

:)

This is very cool. A very good deed Shawn. :)

And yes... I agree that Yura deserves to be rewarded... congratulations Yura!

Perry

Yura
09-19-2004, 12:46 AM
From now, I think I understand why one of my friend beeng in USA on vacation for one month, was in deep shock when returned at home...
his tales of "human relationships of there" sounded just unbelivable and fantastic. I'm still in shock now too, and swallowed sleeping pill to make my sleep beeng possible last noght.

Thanks to all for a good words.

Yours

Naturally Digital
09-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Unbelievable! Most excellent generousity Shawn!

Yura, thanks for your contributions so far and an "official" welcome is in order.

May you enjoy your SAWStudio for many many years!

Dave.