PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Cursor Locked in MT

Carl G.
02-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Me?
With automation on:
1. Go to MT Output trk 1 (with Levelizer patched in Post FX)
2. On Channel strip, disable Pst Fader
3. Place cursor back in MT after Output 1's disable mark
4. Highlight the mark (preparatory to copying automation to another layer)
5. Try to move cursor over output 1 track label and right click (for dropdwn menu)

Each time my cursor snaps back to the MT and gets locked inside MT boundaries, until I RE-Click inside the multi-track. (if I move my mouse button over the MT the cursor stays withing the boundaries of MT until I click inside MT). Net result is I can't get the right click automation drop down menu from the track label.

JonathanT
02-19-2008, 03:23 AM
Hi Carl

Followed your steps and all worked OK for me, drop down menu appeared as normal.

Jonathan

MMP
02-19-2008, 04:30 AM
4.1 was updated at least twice soon after release, so I would doublecheck that you have the very latest and test again.

Regards,

MM

Carl G.
02-19-2008, 04:41 AM
4.1 was updated at least twice soon after release, so I would doublecheck that you have the very latest and test again.

Regards,

MM

TWICE??
Missed the second one.
Thanks
... but I vaguely remember getting in this spot several times before but could never find the pattern that preceeded it (which may of course not be the cause - meaning perhaps it's due to my mouse setup or video card setup... don't know - that's why I thought I'd ask others before even bothering Bob about it).