PDA

View Full Version : FOH/Monitor mix selector

sebastiandybing
03-21-2008, 06:52 AM
Have you any plans of doing a foh/monitor select mix window witch could be saved with F-keys, and also a option to rename the monitor mix names :) ,

SAC has now been running for 5 hours on my laptop while my doughter has been singing into the build in mic and listening to the output on headphones.

Sebastin

Bob L
03-21-2008, 07:10 AM
The Monitor consoles can be named already... label the Master Output 1 on the Monitor Console and the name will be picked up in the drop-down Monitor lists.

Monitor mixers are also instantly reachable from a Right-Click in any mixer view... the popup jump menu also gives direct access to the Monitor Mixers.

Bob L

sebastiandybing
03-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Great, this foh/monitor mix selector is much more powerfull than I thought
about when you first told about it on the Sawstudio forum:D .

I can hardly wait to setup a little PA and test it.

Sebastian

DominicPerry
03-21-2008, 07:49 AM
The Monitor consoles can be named already... label the Master Output 1 on the Monitor Console and the name will be picked up in the drop-down Monitor lists.

Monitor mixers are also instantly reachable from a Right-Click in any mixer view... the popup jump menu also gives direct access to the Monitor Mixers.

Bob L

This doesn't work for me, or more likely I'm doing something wrong.
I'm looking at the first output track on "Mixer - FOH - Main" and I've labelled it 'Echo Line 1'. But my first monitor mix is still called "Mixer - Monitor 01".
What have I missed?

Dominic

Bob L
03-21-2008, 07:51 AM
You must label the Monitor Mixer Output Chan... not the FOH... you must first switch to the Monitor Mixer from the drop list or Jump menu... each Mixer is its own entity.

Bob L

DominicPerry
03-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Got it , thanks, the terminology is still a little complex for the hard-of-thinking.

Thanks

Dominic