PDA

View Full Version : Sub Group output to multiple main outs

Warren
03-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Sorry but is it or will it ever be posible to assign the subgroups to more than one main out at the same time. (Kinda like a matrix mixer)
If it can be done now I can't seem to get it to happen. :o

I really want to get my head around all the funtions of this V. Console.

Thanks Bob

Bob L
03-21-2008, 06:13 PM
At the moment... each subgroup assigns to one destination master... but you can assign inputs to more than one subgroup and then assign those subs to different master outs.

This may change later after everything else settles down... if I really feel the need for it.

Bob L

Warren
03-21-2008, 06:23 PM
At the moment... each subgroup assigns to one destination master... but you can assign inputs to more than one subgroup and then assign those subs to different master outs.

This may change later after everything else settles down... if I really feel the need for it.

Bob L

Thanks
I have often had to use individual outs to feed different zones some time delayed.
It would be nice to be able to provide subtle mix differences to each zone or cluster.

Bob L
03-21-2008, 06:28 PM
You have 8 master stereo outs to use for zones with the easy use of the plug-in delay instead of rack delays... and you can assign any or all input channels to different zones or different groups and then those groups can feed the zones... I think you have plenty of routing to play with at the moment :) ... but we'll see where it all goes down the road.

Bob L