PDA

View Full Version : thanks

Leadfoot
03-21-2008, 08:12 PM
just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and vision in the new sac program. from the short time i've been playing with it, i have to say, it is nothing short of amazing. the routing capabilities alone should have everyone happy for years to come. features like variable hi and lo pass filters are only found on some of the most expensive consoles, and i personally find them almost more useful than the eq section in a live setting. of course having 72 channels and 24 mix outs is stellar, vca type master section, comps and gates everywhere, on and on.. seems you've thought of just about everything. but i know that's because you are a working engineer, and that's what makes your programs so much better than the rest, imo. also thanks for the opportunity to get in and be a part of this all at the ground level! i have yet to fire this up through my rig, but i'm sure it will be hours of fun just trying to get my head around all the possibilties. one thing off the top of my head i could see me really needing is mute groups. one good example would be for killing all fx in one fell swoop. anyway, awesome job bob!

tony

Bob L
03-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Yup... Mute Groups are on the way... as well as Fader Latch Groups... and of course you already have the Temporary Full Channel Groups in the Mixer TitleBar popup Right-Click menu.

Bob L

sstillwell
03-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Mute groups? You da man, Bob, you da man...

Scott