PDA

View Full Version : Feature that may be helpful

Ollie
03-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Is there a way to copy all Dynamics settings from the house mixer into a monitor mixer? I could see that this would be advantageous. It may or may not be as helpful with EQ, but with compression and getting things to sit well, this could be helpful in monitors as well.

Bob L
03-23-2008, 09:41 PM
I have code in the works for maybe the next update or the one after that will allow all kinds of copies from one mixer to the next... right now, you could duplicate channels by simply selecting the channels you want to copy and using the channel save/recall options (Alt-Right-Click any mixer view)... save to file... it will save all selected channels... then change to the monitor console and recall from file... it will duplicate from those template files.

Bob L

Ollie
03-24-2008, 10:45 AM
I will have to try that again. I did try that and it did not work, but perhaps I went about it the wrong way.
*** This does not appear to be working for me *** Perhaps I have the wrong procedure.

I am doing the following
1. Store all from Channel to file (after selecting the channels I wanted)
2. Recall all from the file to Channel (after selecting the channels I wanted)

Bud Johnson
03-24-2008, 11:11 AM
I will have to try that again. I did try that and it did not work, but perhaps I went about it the wrong way.
*** This does not appear to be working for me *** Perhaps I have the wrong procedure.

I am doing the following
1. Store all from Channel to file (after selecting the channels I wanted)
2. Recall all from the file to Channel (after selecting the channels I wanted)

Just a thought, are the channels named?
When saving, is it creating as many files as you have channels selected?

Bob L
03-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Nope... it is broken... I will fix it for the next update.

Bob L

ffarrell
03-24-2008, 11:30 AM
good find

fvf