PDA

View Full Version : CSG - copy paste track info

Scott P
03-27-2008, 09:42 PM
In the old ignition days, I could copy and paste all of the track information to a notepad file. Is there a way to do this in CSG?

This has probably been discussed, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks! :D
Scott

UpTilDawn
03-27-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm certainly no expert about it, but I've never found a way.
I've taken to doing an Alt/PrtScrn and inserting the image to a WordPad doc. Alt/print with the focus on CSG only copies the CSG image, ignoring the rest of the screen, which I like.

DanT

Richard Rupert
03-28-2008, 07:41 AM
Make certain the CSG dialog box is active, hit "control C". Open notepad and hit "control V" and all the info should appear.

You also should get a dialog box within CSG that asks which parameters you want to copy.

UpTilDawn
03-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Make certain the CSG dialog box is active, hit "control C". Open notepad and hit "control V" and all the info should appear.

You also should get a dialog box within CSG that asks which parameters you want to copy.

Really?! I'll have to give that a shot tonight! That's great to know.

TotalSonic
03-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah - it works great - as Richard already stated just Ctrl-C on the CSG gui will open a dialog box that will give you a ton of options as to which parameters you want to copy to the clipboard (and also display a pic of a certain person playing electric cello in Metz, France). I keep an rtf file on my desktop containing a template of all the other info I usually print on cue sheets (i.e. studio contact info, fields to enter clients info, etc.) and just paste the copied info into this.

Best regards,
Steve Berson

UpTilDawn
03-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Yeah - it works great - as Richard already stated just Ctrl-C on the CSG gui will open a dialog box that will give you a ton of options as to which parameters you want to copy to the clipboard (and also display a pic of a certain person playing electric cello in Metz, France). I keep an rtf file on my desktop containing a template of all the other info I usually print on cue sheets (i.e. studio contact info, fields to enter clients info, etc.) and just paste the copied info into this.

Best regards,
Steve Berson

That's perfect! I always thought it should work like that, but could never find anything in the helpfile. I'll be sure to look for the pic. :)

Scott P
03-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks everyone. I was hoping there would be and easy way. :D

Scott