PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug

andykern
04-04-2008, 04:08 PM
When using a remote computer, adjusting the threshold of the channel compresor crashes the remote session. Anyone else? All other channel controls are fine so far. Andy

Bob L
04-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Someone else mentioned that... bjut I cannot duplicate it... are you making sure to use the 0.1c on both the host and remote side?

Bob L

andykern
04-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Yep, .1c on both. Very strange all other controls would work. Maybe a couple of clues. The gain reduction meter does not display gate open/close although the gate functions correctly. Also, the channel meters- on all three mixer views- have segments that stay lit while other segments below seem to accurately display the level. Adjusting the meter seetings in the Mixer menu have no effect on this dsiplay "problem". Oh well, still a lot of fun w/ the remote options. Andy

Bob L
04-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I am not sure what is going on with your displays... I have not seen that behavior on my 6 test machines.

Do you have the Windows "Drag contents with Windows" option turned ON... try turning that OFF and see if that changes the behavior.

I was able to duplicate the compressor crash though... so I am looking at that.

Bob L

Bob L
04-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Compressor threshold crash is fixed for remotes... GR meters are fixed for remotes.

Bob L

andykern
04-05-2008, 08:28 AM
OUTRAGEOUS!! Thanks Bob.
Andy