PDA

View Full Version : Scene snapshot and saving ?

mikebuzz
10-19-2004, 01:20 PM
Guys is there a "scene snapshot" that can be saved and recalled ?? I.E. record/save the current settings then save that to a file for later recall ?
I know you can save as mix setup and record setup but I talking about in one song/session.
( i suppose you could use these functions in that form also ? )

Thanks
Buzz

Sorry just found it MIX file save !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANy other tricks out there to be shared ?

Bob L
10-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Don't miss the Store/Recall function on any mixer view... Alt-Right-Click a mixer view and you can store and recall console channel settings... you can even recall to multiple channels at once... and this includes all patched plugins with their settings.

Bob L

mikebuzz
10-19-2004, 01:40 PM
Ya I actually remembered that one ?? thanks Bob , I'm just spending as much time on the demo prior to getting my system in the next week.

Theres a lot to learn in this program , but it has really been very easy to get the basics down ( normal recording mode etc.) some of the finer points like editing and selecting things has taken longer but I'll get there

Later
Buzz

Oz Nimbus
10-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey Mike, just wait till you discover what "remove silence from track" is all about. Activate a gate, with a reverse attack and pick your jaw up off the floor.
:D

-0z-

mikebuzz
10-19-2004, 07:19 PM
I've tried the remove silence already but not with reverse gating I;ll have to try that. I did notice that if the attack was to hi on the gate that it was abrupt , so increasing the helped.

I'll try it out

Thanks
Buzz

Bob L
10-19-2004, 09:29 PM
It doesn't matter about abrupt, because then you can simply select all entries in Select Mode and add a softedge to them all at once... the results of that can be very silk smooth.

Bob L