PDA

View Full Version : Input names wrong

DominicPerry
04-09-2008, 11:49 AM
I've been trying to set up a 72 input torture test on SAC. I set the first channel with Input 01, some EQ, high and low pass filters on, gate and comp and copied all to Cell01. Then I've been Alt-clicking on the next strip and doing Recall All from Cell01. I'm using the Z-mixer.
The odd thing is that the Input shows as "Input 01-02" until I scroll across left or right, when it goes back to Input01, as I believe it should be.

Dominic

Bob L
04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
You can set all channels up at one time by first selecting the channels by clicking the channel number at the top of the F or Z mixer... then setup your eq and comps and whatever and all channels will already be set the same.

Or... when you go to recall, then select all the rest of the channels and recall them all at once.

I will look into the recall all function as far as the channel input device names go.

Bob L

DominicPerry
04-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks Bob. I figured there had to be a quicker way, and I found one, but your way is better.

Dominic

DominicPerry
04-12-2008, 05:52 AM
Bob,

Just been trying this again and I can't get it to work. I'm in the Z mixer, I have multiple channels selected, but when I choose "Recall All From Memory - Cell 01" only the channel I have clicked on changes, all the rest stay as they were.

Dominic

Bob L
04-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Sounds like you are not ON one of the selected channels as the current hot chan... the recall works on the current hot chan... if that chan is one of a group of selected channels, than they all recall... if that chan is not one of the selected group, the group is ignored and the current hot chan is all that is restored.

From the helpfile:
If the Recall channel is one of a selected group of channels, the recall operation will duplicate the settings and FX plug-ins on all selected channels.

Bob L

DominicPerry
04-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks Bob, I can make it work now. :D

Dominic