PDA

View Full Version : AVI Viewer

electric
04-16-2008, 09:01 AM
I have a dual monitor set up a 24” Samsung and a 50” Fujitsu I can move all screens, windows to both monitors resize them put what ever I want anywhere except the AVI viewer it will only open on the primary Monitor and if I try to move it to the secondary monitor it snaps back to the Primary monitor and I really need the AVI viewer on the
big screen can anybody shed some light on this problem
thanks Ron:confused:

Dave Labrecque
04-16-2008, 09:06 AM
I have a dual monitor set up a 24” Samsung and a 50” Fujitsu I can move all screens, windows to both monitors resize them put what ever I want anywhere except the AVI viewer it will only open on the primary Monitor and if I try to move it to the secondary monitor it snaps back to the Primary monitor and I really need the AVI viewer on the
big screen can anybody shed some light on this problem
thanks Ron:confused:

Do you mean the old IQS AVI Viewer plug in? Or SAWStudio's Video Viewer?

The VV behaves this way on purpose, I believe. Not sure if that's changeable. Bob surely will chime in.

Bob L
04-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Many of the Windows video cards could not handle DirectDraw on the secondary monitor and would create a black video screen.

I forced the viewer on the primary.

Adjust your F-Keys for video projects and stash the viewer on the primary monitor in one of the corners... it should work fine.

Bob L