PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Support - Thank You Bob

William Bushnell
06-11-2008, 02:53 PM
I am sure most on SAC and SAW forum already know this but I would like to state it once again; there is no better support than what we have with SAW Studio and SAC.

It would seem that over the many years I have worked with this type of equipment I would have known better, but as often as is the case, haste can make for really bad problems. This past Friday afternoon I was in the process of setting up my SAC computer and did something really stupid that trashed the RME driver. I was on site, it was really hot plus I was recovering from being sick. I have since concluded that when I am faced with those conditions I better go really slow and think things through very carefully.

After realizing what I had done, the process of resolving the issue began. After two calls to Bob and several hours later the system was back up at about 11:00 PM EDT. The session was to be on Saturday with mics, cables, monitors, guitar & keyboard amps, ect yet to be setup. Let the fun begin.

Thank you Bob for your insights and willingness to take the time to help me get the system running again. It was a careless oversight and as you mentioned, not one I will likely repeat. Your help was very much appreciated.

And yes, SAC worked as advertised, even with the remote notebook mixing FOH. I love this program and I'm looking forward to the next session.

Bob L
06-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Always happy for a good resolution when these things happen.

Bob L

UpTilDawn
06-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Ha! You almost got another call to help today, Bob! But thanks to your quick replies on this forum I think I've almost got it licked now!

Glad to hear about your experience William...... sorry to butt in.:o

danT