Got Mine!!:D
Thanks Bob

Hap

HapHazzard
06-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Got Mine!!:D
Thanks Bob

Hap
Just fired up both SAC and SAW. Opened a session I built in SAC. In SAW I hit the Activate SAC Link and ........:eek:

Nice! And Way beyond my wildest dreams.:D:D:D 26 working console!

Thanks Again Bob!

Hap Hap Happy

IraSeigel
06-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Love the new metering options! Thanks, Bob.
Ira

DominicPerry
06-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks Bob, all sorts of good stuff here, got SAC playing into SAW, SAW back out to SAC, SAC export to SAW, excellent. Thanks again.

Dominic

Iain Westland
06-13-2008, 01:18 PM
aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! down weekend at the studio, not in till sunday!!!! nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo:(

on the other hand

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mercy buckets sir

Iain

UpTilDawn
06-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Extremely excited and happy, Bob.
Thanks a ton.

Bruce Callaway
06-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi Bob, I have tried to login to the registered user webpage to download the new version but it keeps telling me my login and password are incorrect. These are same ones I have used for years. Is there a problem?

Forget about it....I typed all the info again and got in.....operator error

Bruce Callaway
06-13-2008, 04:56 PM
It works brilliantly so far...:)

Bud Johnson
06-14-2008, 07:16 AM
After all my ragging for the hooks, I should have been 1st in line.
Thank you for all your hard work, brilliance in paradigm, and refusal to follow the pack!
Thank You.

It figures though, I've been buried swapping out gear with ebay, today I am doing Dads day at grandpa's, and tomorrow I start a 5 day VO session with a guest producer. I won't be able to play with the hooks till next Friday! arghhhh.

soundtrack2life
06-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Hopefully tonight I will DL the updates and get to give it a spin. This is so AWESOME! Many Many Thanks!
Joe

jazzboxmaker
06-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks Bob! This is incredible stuff!

bcorkery
06-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks Bob for blazing a whole new trail!!

:):D:):D:)

soundtrack2life
06-22-2008, 04:57 AM
I finally got to sit down and give SAC & SAW a test drive. All I can say is I am blown away! The digital monitoring & routing possibilities are endless. I cant wait until my next recording session to use it. Thanks agin! :cool:
Joe

IraSeigel
06-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm really liking the new metering options. They're extremely helpful to me. Thanks for doing this.

Ira

soundtrack2life
06-23-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm really liking the new metering options. They're extremely helpful to me. Thanks for doing this.

Ira

It would be nice if they could be changed by clicking on the meter (even if it is global). Like were we control click on the meter to clear peaks. That would be a nice spot in lieu of using the drop down menu to select the meter tap point. I could easily find myself flipping between Src & Post Fader as I am working.
Joe

jazzboxmaker
06-23-2008, 11:47 AM

Ira

I'll second these thanks- SAC as a front end to SAW is a great addition. I've missed the ability to boost the signal in the Attenuator section of SAW and having this along with the option to meter at the source is very helpful- especially to a rank amateur like me :)

soundtrack2life
06-23-2008, 12:19 PM
I'll second these thanks- SAC as a front end to SAW is a great addition. I've missed the ability to boost the signal in the Attenuator section of SAW and having this along with the option to meter at the source is very helpful- especially to a rank amateur like me :)

Now that we have SAC as the front end to SAW it is hard to imagine SAW without it! :cool:
Joe

mako
06-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Now that we have SAC as the front end to SAW it is hard to imagine SAW without it! :cool:
Joe

I fully agree - thanks Bob

mako