PDA

View Full Version : SAC / SAW FX

Craig Allen
06-13-2008, 05:55 PM
I just purchased and installed the Anwida Equo pack from the group buy, but I did it in SAW. I went to install it again for SAC and it won't install twice. Is there anyway SAC could read what FX are installed in SAW and have access to those?

Bob L
06-14-2008, 01:37 AM
It most likely will not install into SAC anyway, since their install program does not recognize the SAC FX ini file.

You can copy the dlls into the SAC Native_Plugins folder and manually add the entries into the SAC_FX_Native.ini file.

Bob L

Mountain Media
06-14-2008, 04:25 AM
It most likely will not install into SAC anyway, since their install program does not recognize the SAC FX ini file.

You can copy the dlls into the SAC Native_Plugins folder and manually add the entries into the SAC_FX_Native.ini file.

Bob L
This way works fine!

IraSeigel
06-14-2008, 08:21 AM

Bob L

Craig,
I did exactly as described above with the Equo Bundle, and it worked as you'd expect. And very low CPU load added with the comp and parametric across the main output bus.

BTW, I believe tomorrow (June 15) is the last day for the Anwida group buy.

Ira