PDA

View Full Version : Mixer links broken?

UpTilDawn
06-14-2008, 12:25 PM
I just noticed this for the first time today. I tried with the same results on two pcs and fresh installs going back as far as 3.9n.

Upon opening Saw (Full and Lite both... don't have Basic), Ctrl/right keyboard arrow in F mixer (and Zoom mixer in Full) appears to work at first glance, but hot track outline is not shown, plus the MT does not follow this move.

At this point, hitting the right arrow will move the cursor in the MT to the next consecutive track beginning from track 1 (I suppose since the MT did not follow the Ctrl/right arrow command to begin with.

There's other weirdness involving the use of the shift/arrow combination too from this point.... for instance,

Starting from track 1,
Try Shift/right arrow until you get to the far right of the mixer and then use Ctrl/Left arrow to return to track 1...

The F mixer appears to follow the command, but does not draw the hot track outline and the MT doesn't follow (as in the reverse proceedure). This time, however, using Shift/left arrow at this point will return the hot track outline to track 1 and the MT will also jump to track 1.

Something appears to be broken...... How long this has been this way is beyond me. I initially thought it had something to do with the new SAC/SAW links...... but I'm certain it doesn't because I don't have SAC installed on the second pc.

DanT

Bob L
06-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Never noticed before... I'll mark it down for the next update.

Bob L

AudioAstronomer
06-14-2008, 03:41 PM
I believe I pm'd you about this bug bob?

UpTilDawn
06-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one seeing this.

Thanks Bob.