PDA

View Full Version : Love that new automation filter!

Oz Nimbus
10-24-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey Bob, thanks for the great new feature! I was able to use it today for a "panning pick scrape" sound effect on one of my projects. Not only did it work great for the channel pan, it worked for the aux send on the delay effect I was using as well. What's really great is how easy it was to do (like no effort whatsoever) and how good the final result sounded. Definetley a great new toy!

-0z-

Craig Allen
10-24-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm liking it too, but I'm sometimes finding myself confused figuring out which choice I need. Bob, would it be possible to put some sort of color reference next to the view filter menu choices? That would visually help me find certain parameters better. No big deal, but it would be helpful for me.

spiritman
10-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Gota chime in here too. How about a check in front of all active automations (in this EDL)? Maybe using the color of the automation? It's a great addition Bob. I (we) are lov'n it!!!

Bob L
10-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Possibly in due time... but for now, my todo list is larger than it was before the 3.9 update... the lists keep growing faster than I can get the updates out... that's for sure. :)

Bob L

spiritman
10-24-2004, 09:59 PM
Your THE MAN BOB!!!!

Craig Allen
10-25-2004, 06:50 AM
Possibly in due time...
Thanks for considering it, Bob.