PDA

View Full Version : EQ on Native Verb in SS Full

DavidandMary
07-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I want to EQ the Native SS Full reverb for Male and Female Vocals that could then be used in headphone mixes. I could then save that Return Channel with those settings as a channel template and always have that neat tool...

I don't really know what to do though. I assume it should consist of cutting? If so, where? Are there any tips and tricks you might suggest? I am a "first timer" to this process. I guess that I just want to know a good way to learn how to EQ the HD Gymnasium setting of the native reverb.

UpTilDawn
07-17-2008, 02:49 PM
A real simple way would be to add the SAW (or other) EQ onto the reverb return channel... after the verb, or before depending on whether you need to EQ the verb or the voice going into the verb.

Then duplicate that in a second return channel. EQ one for Male and the other for Female. Save to a template.

DanT

DavidandMary
07-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Okay cool! I really just want to EQ the Verb or the Space that the Verb represents. Think of it as another way of getting an impulse response except that I am not using Altiverb or SIR 2, etc.