PDA

View Full Version : ANWIDA Soft EQ31V15 and SAC

HapHazzard
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Howdy all,

http://www.anwida.com/images/int_geq31v.jpg
I tried the EQ31 Demo in SSL and of course it works great. It doesn't like to be loaded into SAC so...

Is anyone loaded EQ31 in SAC yet?

Hap

Bob L
08-01-2008, 12:39 PM
You may have to manually enter it in the FX_ini file in SAC since their install program will not recognize the SAC ini file for FX.

You can use the ini file link option for VST's in SAC to point to the SAWStudio installation folder.

Bob L

HapHazzard
08-01-2008, 01:38 PM
You may have to manually enter it in the FX_ini file in SAC since their install program will not recognize the SAC ini file for FX.

You can use the ini file link option for VST's in SAC to point to the SAWStudio installation folder.

Bob LOpps..:o I miss spelled the INI file. It works now.:D

Thanks Bob

Now Back to the Madness

Hap

Craig Allen
08-01-2008, 04:51 PM

Bob L
Any chance of having a option to link to SAWStudio FX with SAC to save the trouble? Or better yet, link to all SS FX?

Bob L
08-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Sure... something like that is on the list.

Bob L

Craig Allen
08-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Sure... something like that is on the list.

Bob L
Very nice, thanks!

William Bushnell
08-04-2008, 09:20 AM
I have the Anwida Equo Pack installed in SAC and EQ's seems to run ok. I haven't used SAC live after the install to test yet. I believe this is all I had to do to get the install to work.

Since the install program is looking for the SAWStudioFX _Native.ini file, to get the install to work I created a blank SAWStudioFX_Native.ini file and saved it in the SAC Native_Plugins folder. The Equo Pack then installed in SAC with no problems. After the install I then copied the contents of the SAWStudioFX_Native.ini file to the SAC_FX_Native.ini file.

IraSeigel
08-04-2008, 10:34 AM
I have the Anwida Equo Pack installed in SAC and EQ's seems to run ok. I haven't used SAC live after the install to test yet. I believe this is all I had to do to get the install to work.

Since the install program is looking for the SAWStudioFX _Native.ini file, to get the install to work I created a blank SAWStudioFX_Native.ini file and saved it in the SAC Native_Plugins folder. The Equo Pack then installed in SAC with no problems. After the install I then copied the contents of the SAWStudioFX_Native.ini file to the SAC_FX_Native.ini file.

Yes, that's the workaround I did, as well. I also sent a note to Anwida, asking them to take SACi nto account when they write the install routine for their plug-ins. Perhaps others could send requests, too?

Ira

DominicPerry
08-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Yes, that's the workaround I did, as well. I also sent a note to Anwida, asking them to take SACi nto account when they write the install routine for their plug-ins. Perhaps others could send requests, too?

Ira

I'll send a note too. I would hope that Anwida might follow the Bob/Pieter model for installation, as I find the whole Anwida install a bit more cumbersome than what I'm used to.

Dominic