PDA

View Full Version : display of ch31+

Trackzilla
09-23-2008, 02:19 AM
I've found either a minor bug in the graphics, or an oddity of my graphics card or the like. It won't affect anyone using a lappy or other 'normal display', but as I'm testing a 45x25" display i noticed that the fmixer's graphic only supports 30 channels simultaneously. If stretched to greater than that, it reserves spaces for the additional channels as blanks that do still have the functions in place, just no graphics except for the hot channel color being permanant once that space is selected...click in the space around where the EQ hot zone should be and it'll call the channel & eq on the other views, you can even adjust the fader by cognitive braille...interesting in a Dave the Rat sorta way...

ecroxford
09-23-2008, 05:10 AM
I've had this problem before. I think it has to do with not having the proper screen resolution set. When i fixed mine in SAW(sac probably works the same) the missing channels appeared(graphics filled in).

Thanks
Ed Croxford

Bob L
09-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Yes... sounds like you changed screen resolution after SAC was running... you must set the screen res before you start SAC... it reserves its internal memory for the full screen size when it starts.

Setup your large screen res first... then start SAC... then create your new F-Keys to fit the new screen... then save the new F-Key defaults.

Bob L

Trackzilla
09-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Aha! That was indeed the problem, thanks