PDA

View Full Version : Get your own SawStudio manual in print...

AudioAstronomer
06-01-2004, 09:32 PM
http://kinkos.com/products/personal/index.php?sol=&sec=p2k

I've been harping on it in other threads. just click start order and see how easy and fairly cheap it is. Quality is great and mine was ready for pickup in well under an hour. received a phone call, an email and a call to my cell which was nice (if not annoying to some). Also offer shipping options.

Considering the fact that with any other software you're nearly forced to buy a 30-50$ book, sawstudio's manual is COMPLETE and extremely informative. And quite a better read and reference than many of other softwares independantly written books. Well worth it if you dont want the hassle of using up 150 sheets of paper, doing your own double sided printing, binding it yourself and the inevitable changing and purchasing of new ink cartridges. Did I mention printer jams?

Dingo
06-02-2004, 10:09 AM
what did it cost you?

AudioAstronomer
06-02-2004, 11:36 AM
I paid 26.00 with tax. Ring bound, double-sided, black and white.

mghtx
06-02-2004, 07:01 PM
I'll try that. But I'd settle for a PDF one.

soundtrack2life
06-02-2004, 08:04 PM
That is a great idea for a printed manual. However with all the manuals to my programs & plugins now a days I prefer the .pdf versions. The only disadvantage is I can't keep it on the shelf of my "library" in my bathroom. I learned many programs in there! Then again I could alway bring in my laptop :)
Joe

MMP
06-03-2004, 03:34 AM
That's why they invented wireless networking. ;)

MM

(Snip) I can't keep it on the shelf of my "library" in my bathroom. I learned many programs in there! Then again I could alway bring in my laptop :)
Joe