PDA

View Full Version : thanks to Bob for having let me be a "VIP"!

TotalSonic
10-14-2008, 07:42 PM
I was waiting for Bob to post a notice regarding this but since he hasn't yet after a couple weeks guess I'd chime in -
but the "VIP Affiliate" program - where private SAWStudio resellers were allowed to earn very generous commisions while offering substantially discounted pricing on RML Labs' products - was recently ended due to the increasing book keeping complexities of RML Labs running it.

I'd like to publically thank Bob for having allowed me to participate in the VIP Affiliate program - it was great to get some cash for occasional extra gear (or some really nice lunches) just from sharing my enthusiasm for SAWStudio and I greatly appreciate both Bob's generosity in the programs returns - and also really appreciate getting to talk to and meet some very cool people who contacted me as a reseller via the program - a number of whom became SAWStudio users as well. I also totally understand why he discontinued the VIP affiliate - to me it makes definitely sense at this point for him to just make sales only direct.

Anyway - I've updated the page on my website that before gave my VIP affiliate discount pricing and code to be a future site for further info on SAW that might not be covered elsewhere - you can see the beginnings of this now at http://www.totalsonic.net/saw.htm

Best regards,
Steve Berson

Bob L
10-14-2008, 08:47 PM
It is me who needs to extend thanks to all who participated.

Steve, you have been a great contributor to the SAWStudio community, as well as many others and I thank you publicly as well.

Bob L

AudioAstronomer
10-15-2008, 03:28 AM
Much thanks indeed!

It was great fun :D