PDA

View Full Version : E Mixer - Meter not working

Naturally Digital
11-19-2008, 10:21 AM
All other meters are working fine but the meter in the E Mixer view is not working at all.

I'm running two monitors - a 24" at 1920x1200 and a 20" at 1680x1050. I tried using the resolution override set to 1920x1200 but then none of the meters worked.

I'm using the SAW - Link.

Anyone else have this issue?

Bob L
11-19-2008, 10:36 AM
And the Zoom mixer meter of the same chan is working fine... when you put both side by side, only the zoom mixer meter is working?

I can not duplicate that here... but there must be some screen display setup issue that might be involved...

Can you see the full meter? Is it an input chan... or an aux send master meter?

Are the meter active options checked in the Mixer menu?

Also... is your meter tap point set to Pst Fdr? If not... you may not see meters with pre patch FX.

Bob L

Naturally Digital
11-19-2008, 12:50 PM
And the Zoom mixer meter of the same chan is working fine... when you put both side by side, only the zoom mixer meter is working?Yes.

Can you see the full meter? Yes.

Is it an input chan... or an aux send master meter?Doesn't seem to work on any channel.

Are the meter active options checked in the Mixer menu?Yes.

Also... is your meter tap point set to Pst Fdr?Yes.

I'll try a few more things, including resaving the F-key view, disabling the second monitor etc. and report back later.

mako
11-19-2008, 06:10 PM
All other meters are working fine but the meter in the E Mixer view is not working at all.
>snip<

Sadly, that will involve a trip to the workshop to have the E Mixer LED's replaced.

mako

DominicPerry
11-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Sadly, that will involve a trip to the workshop to have the E Mixer LED's replaced.

mako

Have you tried whacking it?

Dominic

Bob L
11-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Can you give me a step by step setup to duplicate the problem?

Bob L

mako
11-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Have you tried whacking it?

Dominic
Yeah - often that helps.

mako

Naturally Digital
11-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Can you give me a step by step setup to duplicate the problem?All I have time for right now is to post a screenshot (see attachment)

Bob L
11-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Can't duplicate it... looks like the out chan is the trouble... and it is re-ordered and the Z mixer is sized down... still works fine here.

Bob L