PDA

View Full Version : SAC FOH, MON 1-24 ERRORS ?

Warren
11-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Can anyone repeat this:
(1) When I go to Mon 1-24 the FOH window remains in view but system does go to monitor selected.
(2) Also intermittently activating "LIVE" it will go live but won't indicate live with a lite. And wont shut down. Not even when Break force shu down is used. Strange

Bob I am not nit picking just fired it up this morning and wala!
SAC 1.3
Thanks
Chris

If you do a screen refresh it correctly reports, but when SAC is shut down then restarted it does it again.
Easy workaround so no bigie

Bob L
11-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Everything seems to be working here fine.

What do you mean, FOH window is still visible but it switches to the Monitor mixer? What part of FOH is still visible... where?

Bob L

Warren
11-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Everything seems to be working here fine.

What do you mean, FOH window is still visible but it switches to the Monitor mixer? What part of FOH is still visible... where?

Bob L

Only at first startup of SAC, the drop down window for FOH-Mon24 show FOH even when its actually in Mon 1-24 but after a F5 screen refresh the issue clears up.

Try shutting down SAC 1.3 then restart while in default setting go to drop down FOH Mon 1-24 window and select any Mon console then look at the drop down windows status. My setup goes to desired Monitor console but still states its in FOH.

Its just the FOH & Mon 1-24 dropdown status window at issue! not the Whole console.

Chris

Warren
11-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Maybe I should do a complete system reinstall cause I cant get it to happen on my laptop yet.

Bob L
11-23-2008, 06:21 PM
That sounds like a possible graphics card issue... not repainting the screen... try setting your Windows Display troubleshooting slider control down a notch... perhaps your video card is using bitblt caching... which will get you in trouble.

Bob L

Warren
11-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks Bob:
I will look into that as soo as the virous scan is done, Seem strange thou no changes were made to the system other than SAC upgrade but so much about this thing is wacky could be anything.

I will keep hitting it with the fixie stick.

Thanks

Chris

Bob L
11-23-2008, 07:38 PM
So far I have checked 1.3 on 6 different systems here and have not seen the problem... no one else has chimed in and reported the same problem either... which leads me to believe it may have nothing to do with any changes in 1.3.

Bob L

Warren
11-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry Bob if had lead anyone astray This appears to be an isolated issue