PDA

View Full Version : OT: Stolen gear Chicago area

Leadfoot
11-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Just passing this along for anyone that has not heard.
Apparently Tantra sound out of Wood Dale IL has had a lot of gear stolen out of one of their trucks. Some of the gear listed is a Nexo Alpha rig of 14 various boxes, S2, B1, M3.. Two crest 9200 amp racks with Nexo controllers, Rack case loaded with mics, whirlwind split snake.. etc. The list can be found on PSW site.

I worked with Bob from Tantra a couple times, and other sound companies in the area and I feel the least I could do is spread the word.

Thanks,
Tony

HapHazzard
11-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Just passing this along for anyone that has not heard.
Apparently Tantra sound out of Wood Dale IL has had a lot of gear stolen out of one of their trucks. Some of the gear listed is a Nexo Alpha rig of 14 various boxes, S2, B1, M3.. Two crest 9200 amp racks with Nexo controllers, Rack case loaded with mics, whirlwind split snake.. etc. The list can be found on PSW site.

I worked with Bob from Tantra a couple times, and other sound companies in the area and I feel the least I could do is spread the word.

Thanks,
TonyNice stuff Nexo. :( Hope it's found. Back in the day I used septic tank service stickers on the van with all kinds of hepatitis warnings. The company's slogan "You Dump We Pump" Nobody wanted to even get near it.

Good luck with the hunt

Hap

mycorn
11-24-2008, 06:40 AM
this is always rotten news

we had a rash of attackes this summer in central texas

i left the "two brothers lawn care" and the phone # on my trailer...

hopefully no self-respecting thief will want to mow his momma's yard

DaveS
11-24-2008, 10:09 AM
...i left the "two brothers lawn care" and the phone # on my trailer...

hopefully no self-respecting thief will want to mow his momma's yard

:D That's funny - and a great idea!