PDA

View Full Version : 3.9a Still crashes with Pristine Space

Harold Thompson
11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
I have been really busy lately and I just got around to installing 3.9a today. It still crashes with the Voxengo Pristine Space reverb installed. Am I the only one with this problem?

Harold Thompson

Bob L
11-11-2004, 04:28 PM
I don't remember if that was one of the plugs that you or someone else sent me to test.

Point me to a demo link and I'll see if I can duplicate the problem.

Bob L

AudioAstronomer
11-11-2004, 04:33 PM
http://www.voxengo.com/pspace/

Bob L
11-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Thanks...

Ok, now I remember downloading this already... I had installed it and had no problems with it... I downloaded some chamber files and picked a few... set the knobs... played away... no problems.

We're gonna have to look a little deeper with the exact setup or chamber file or presets or something... the demo download worked fine here.

Bob L

Harold Thompson
11-11-2004, 06:22 PM
We're gonna have to look a little deeper with the exact setup or chamber file or presets or something... the demo download worked fine here.

Bob L

OK. Did some further testing & it seems that everything is OK as long as I only use 1 instance of the plugin. Anything over that will cause a crash. When I try to open a plugin on a return channel I get a message that says there are corrupted settings for this plugin. The same holds true for the other instances on other return channels.

Harold Thompson