PDA

View Full Version : BCF2000 problem

Tony Marone
01-20-2009, 04:56 AM
Ok, why does everything work wrong for me? Don't answer that! My BCF2000 works just fine as long as it is powered up and connected to a running computer, with or without SAC running. If I turn the BC2000 off or unplug it from usb or turn the computer off then when I start SAC everything on the BCF2000 works but the sliders. Pan, mute, solo just fine - volume no wirky. I have to reload the sysex file with midi-ox and then I am back in business, that is until the next time. I am using the 1-8 sysex file, is this right? Has anyone else experienced this? Could some of you with the BCF2000 try this? Could there be anything wrong with the sysex file? could there be anything wrong with the BCF2000 - after all is is Beringher:cool:

Thanks,
Tony

Bob L
01-20-2009, 08:10 AM
After you dump the sysex file... are you saving it in a preset on the BCF2000 unit... otherwise it will be dumped when the power is shutdown.

If you save it as a preset, then when the power is shutdown and restarted, that same preset will be the starting setup in the unit.

Bob L