PDA

View Full Version : How the Hell do you put up with us ????

mikebuzz
11-19-2004, 01:12 PM
:) Bob you know I'm new around here but HOW DO YOU PUT UP WITH US ????? your responses and upgrades of this program are beyond belief !!!! I just came from a system that I had to start a Petition online to get something done and NO RESPONSE !!!!!! at all , just wanted to say that I feel I have made the right decision in choosing SAW Studio as my new platform !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Buzz

SoundSuite
11-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the SAW world!
The only thing better than SAW is Bob's support.

weld
11-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the SAW world!
The only thing better than SAW is Bob's support.

Yes...i'm a Bob lentini's fan...i'm gonna buy seriously SAWstudio Basic when get some money....

i'm a poor man ..... :(

That's is the only program i will have no pirate :cool:

Sincerily

Thank's Bob for your work...

i'm impressed with all around Saw

All the best From Spain

(People starting know you and sawstudio)

sorry for my english......

mghtx
11-19-2004, 02:01 PM
I'll say again...there's never a week that goes by when I don't thank God that I "found" Saw.

A few months ago, before I knew of Saw, I was using Cubase SX. And I turned my step-son on to SX. Now I'm trying to get him off of that and onto Saw. And he says, "I'm comfortable with Cubase now." Now I kick myself. :o But in January we are both taking a vacation and are going to work on music. And we're doing it at my place......and my place is Saw only! :D I'll get him. I have faith that once he sees Saw in action (and hears it) then he will finally "get it." And get it.

I once told him to get the Saw demo and he says to me, "why don't you make me a copy?" And I said, "No I support this guy 100%. He's one of us and he's put a lot of effort into this program." But I did say that I'd help him buy it. :)

Bob L
11-19-2004, 03:34 PM
HOW DO YOU PUT UP WITH US ?????Its easy to put up with when people show simple human respect.

As an artist, like most of us here, I find joy in sharing my work and having others enjoy and appreciate it for the effort that goes into creating it. And to be able to make my living creating and doing what I love to do is quite a blessing.

If you don't care for what I create, that's fine too as long as you show enough respect to not lash out and feel copmpelled to drag the work and me into the mud. Simple professionalism. :)

This forum and the members have maintained that level of professionalism beyond my expectations and I am grateful to be able to interact with all of you.

Thanks for supporting the SAWStudio ongoing project.. the buzz is happening... the word is spreading... and people are starting to realize that "Resistance Is Futile!" :D

Bob L

Carlos Mills
11-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi Bob,

Thanks for supporting the SAWStudio ongoing project.. the buzz is happening... the word is spreading...

Since you mention this, I would like to say that here in Brazil I've seen an article, this month, in one of the important audio magazines talking about SS (along with other softwares)... it was the first time I've seen SAWStudio being mentioned in an article that was not written by me! :rolleyes:

Warmest regards,