PDA

View Full Version : Shades Option under File menu

IraSeigel
04-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Bob,
When do you foresee activating the Shades submenu? Looks like there's some interest.

Ira

Bob L
04-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Perhaps when the new graphic elements for the final design are in place... there are many changes coming that require complete graphic layout re-designs from the current... any shades created now will have to be re-designed when that happens... so I am holding off on considering shades as a useable option at the moment.

Bob L

IraSeigel
04-07-2009, 06:50 PM
When you're ready, I have a request:

I'm assuming you will use a program such as a Photoshop or Illustrator - one that uses layers - to create your final graphics set.

Is there any way at all that you'd offer access to the layers, so that if users wanted to alter a background, a font, or another particular aspect, they could do so more easily than working with the BMPs - where all the layers are merged - as is currently the case?

I'd understand completely if you didn't want to, but just thought I'd ask.

Ira

Warren
04-07-2009, 07:03 PM
When you're ready, I have a request:

I'm assuming you will use a program such as a Photoshop or Illustrator - one that uses layers - to create your final graphics set.

Is there any way at all that you'd offer access to the layers, so that if users wanted to alter a background, a font, or another particular aspect, they could do so more easily than working with the BMPs - where all the layers are merged - as is currently the case?

I'd understand completely if you didn't want to, but just thought I'd ask.

Ira

SAC Source code would be nice also.:D

Bob L
04-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Ira... it doesn't work that way... sorry. :)

Bob L

Mountain Media
04-08-2009, 04:30 AM
SAC Source code would be nice also.:D Yeah, but that way Dave L. couldn't find your bugs! :p

bcorkery
04-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Don't bet on it! :D