PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving People

brent
11-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Give thanks.

Brent Handy, Tulsa.

spiritman
11-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks Brent...... It allready smells like turkey here. I - We have LOT'S to be thankfull for!!!http://www.sawstudiouser.net/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

AudioAstronomer
11-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Lots of rice, beans, vegies, fruit pie, soda and salad here :) (no poultry or ham!)

Not much to give thanks for than the basics, but that's more than a lot of people have :)

mghtx
11-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Not much to give thanks for than the basics

??????????

We have LOT'S to be thankfull for!!!

I agree.

MikeDee
11-24-2004, 10:06 PM
It's officially Thanksgiving Day! (Past midnight.)

A Happy & Healthy One, Everybody. :)

TotalSonic
11-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Well - on both the topics of this forum and the topic of Thanksgiving:
I'm very thankful that Bob has continued to develop SAW into an even more amazing tool that helps me to sculpt sound that provokes emotion and thought and movement by translating imagination into digits and then back again. Cool stuff.

I'm very grateful to all the 3rd party plugin & shade developers who have also contributed to making the SAW experience even nicer this past year.

I'm also very glad to have a community that shares in this and is one of the most courteous, knowledgeable and professional on the web around that I can think of.

I'm ultra grateful that I've been able to make my living this past year by sitting around listening to music and tweaking to make it sound nicer.

And of course I am thankful to have health, family, friends, a safe place to live and abundant food and freedom.

Here's hoping that this next year a lot more people in this world will have these same things to be thankful for.

I probably won't be posting for a few days as I am off to visit my bro in Kansas City so:
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Best regards,
Steve Berson

SoundSuite
11-25-2004, 12:31 AM
Safe and Happy Holidays to all!

Bob L
11-25-2004, 02:16 AM
I certainly have this wonderful family of support here in the forum to be thankful for.

Of course, my personal family and all those in my life that I am grateful to call my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all... and here's to many more people waking up next year to the SAWStudio experience. :)

Bob L

John Hernandez
11-25-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm thankful to the Lord having mercy on a fool like me.

I'm also thankful for this awesome software that has opened many doors for my dreams and passions.

I'm thankful for Bob Lentini, using the genius with which God has gifted him for the betterment of our music, and going the extra mile to see that we get it.

I'm thankful for all in this forum who contribute so freely to the wealth of knowledge and assistance to others less skilled than themselves.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

Sincerely,

Carl G.
11-25-2004, 08:15 PM
No doubt about it.... I'm thankful for the brilliant brain who developed SawStudio!
Tons more too... including best support in software history!
I'm also thankful for Jeanne's great work, and this forum.
I wish all of you continued great success!
Carl