PDA

View Full Version : New SAWStudio/Lite 4.7 and Basic 2.1 and Midi WorkShop 1.7 Updates Available!

Bob L
07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
New updates are posted... check the Announcements section for details.

Enjoy,

Bob L

DavidandMary
07-16-2009, 08:28 PM
COOL BOB! Great gifts! I am downloading now!!!!!!:)

Rabbit
07-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks very much Bob, I really appreciate the update.

:)

Mike Bizanovich
07-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks Bob.

ivanoff
07-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Nice,...:), great.... :)
Thanks bob !!
Ivanoff

Marvin
07-17-2009, 02:57 AM
Fantastic, thank you Bob!

marvin

Grekim
07-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Thumbs up! Can't wait to track my drums today in 4.7. And thanks for the nice composing features in MWS too!

MikeDee
07-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Way 2 go, Bøb...U certainly R da Man!!!

As I had mentioned in the other thread (re: Voxengo), v4.7 resolves the issue. Thanks so much for the gr8 service...and SAWStudio! :cool:

Best regards,

TotalSonic
07-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Bob -
Wow - updates are coming out so fast that I still haven't even installed the last one yet - you're writing them quicker than I have time to check them out!
Thanks so much for the excellent support - best in the industry!!

Best regards,
Steve Berson

DominicPerry
07-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the updates Bob. Looking at the new features and fighting with understanding Aux sends - reading the manual. :D

Dominic

tomasino
07-17-2009, 12:48 PM
:eek: :D :cool:

'Specially the MWS stuff. Can't wait to check out the Range Tempo Change feature.

Thanks Bob, you SO ROCK!

Carl G.
07-17-2009, 01:42 PM
New updates are posted... check the Announcements section for details.

Enjoy,

Bob L

VERY NICE! Thanks Bob! (I can use the spacebar again in SRP)

mOjO Fet
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Thank you!

Michael

Mogers
07-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Thanks again Bob... when will you let us know the secrets of the time machine that you must have invented? I just don't understand how it is possible to write all this software, build, install, test and operate live shows, and also answer every query that appears on this forum. All I know is that a lot of us are very grateful indeed.

Mark

jazzboxmaker
07-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Wow- thanks Bob. Just got home & lotsa goodies to check out

Carlos Mills
07-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Bob, thank you very much for looking into this: :) Cheers!

* Enhanced and renamed the SACLink Import Mix Data from SAC option to now read as Import Mix Data From SAC Input Chans (Active/Selected). This function includes only active (input source assigned and not disabled) input chans and properly handles re-ordered SAC chans when creating the new Record Template. If SAC chans are selected, then only those chans are included in the import. Another new SACLink option called Arm Last Imported Record Template assures that the record arming begins on the proper imported start track so that all record input assignments will correctly follow the imported SAC channels. You can also engage the record template on the proper track by Alt-Clicking on any track Rec switch.

Bruce Callaway
07-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Downloaded and working, thanks again Bob

UpTilDawn
07-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Bob, thank you very much for looking into this: :) Cheers!

* Enhanced and renamed the SACLink Import Mix Data from SAC option to now read as Import Mix Data From SAC Input Chans (Active/Selected). This function includes only active (input source assigned and not disabled) input chans and properly handles re-ordered SAC chans when creating the new Record Template. If SAC chans are selected, then only those chans are included in the import. Another new SACLink option called Arm Last Imported Record Template assures that the record arming begins on the proper imported start track so that all record input assignments will correctly follow the imported SAC channels. You can also engage the record template on the proper track by Alt-Clicking on any track Rec switch.

WOW! I haven't had time to download and dig in yet, but THIS certainly addresses and enhances one of two tweaks I would have loved to see when running the last festival I did!

Thanks Bob!!:)

DanT

Himhui
07-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Cheers!

Thanks Bob