PDA

View Full Version : New SAC/SAW in DFW area

glass50
08-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Have just built a 24ch system with 3 ADA8000 and HDSP 9652 with SAC and SAWlite. Are there any users in the Dallas Fort Worth area that can share tips and tricks with me?

David Glass www.DavidGlassSoundServices.com (http://www.DavidGlassSoundServices.com)

DavidandMary
08-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome David! Great name...;) Looks like you have a great setup there! Isn't this fun? Bob has made our dreams come true! I have a home studio and use SAC and SAW together in a small booth/Control room setup and absolutely love the interface. You will also find that the guys here are really nice to answer questions. I really love it when Bob jumps in and explains things. His approach is the most practical, results oriented approach to Audio that I have ever seen.:)

Your resume looks impressive. Sounds like you will have no problems and will not need any pointers. I can say that the efforts up front to customize the screensets to your particular way of working is always a good use of your precious time. Also, keep your projects inside a project folder and have all data saved there for good organization and easy backup. That will help ensure that you don't lose any work. I am sure you will be in for a great journey! Best to you and welcome!

mycorn
08-17-2009, 01:58 PM
hey dave

good to see you here and up and running

there's tons of experienced folks here
if you get stumped or want to try something new

all ya gotta do is ask...

and for everyone else-
if you'r thinking about retiring
dont ask david how old he is

mike