Close

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2024 EVOL shades updating from 32-bit v2.7 to current + 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by TerryGorle View Post
    Yes, it took me 12 years to dedicate another full week to building, but it's finally ready...
    The evol Shade for 32/64 bit SAC & SAW, with custom dll's/bitmaps built for all the StudioFX.

https://heirapparent.com/terry-gorle-software-audio-console-shades.htm

Here's a preview:

and...

Available NOW

Updated 01-13-2024 at 02:41 PM by TerryGorle (updated)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Problem with the Shade in the preferences files.

I will upload a video.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. live

andrew,'

In short, "No!"

However, I have written two scripts, 1) one for disabling [LIVE] mode, and 2) one for enabling [LIVE] mode.

Such scripts are particularly handy if you are employing Bob's suggestion - as stated in the Manual, Startup Command Line Options, page 34, "SAC accepts an .mxs filename on the command line when starting up. This will run the program and automatically load the Mix Session file. The Live engine light will flash letting
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. SAW64 Recorded corrupted WAV files from SAC-Link

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Try using the "Open Soundfile and Fix Header" option in the File menu... you would do this for each track in the corrupted group of files... and see if it fixes the corrupted headers.

Bob L
    Thanks. Sadly, this didn't work. It said it fixed the header, but then immediately said the file was an incompatible format.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Moving Output closer to tracks being used.

I noticed in SAC that if you go to your Outputs and hit shift and left mouse button that you may move the output wherever. I attempted this in SAW with no results. Is there a way to do this in SAW, I've been reading, watching videos, searching for hours? Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast