Recent Blogs Posts

1. Moving Output closer to tracks being used.

I noticed in SAC that if you go to your Outputs and hit shift and left mouse button that you may move the output wherever. I attempted this in SAW with no results. Is there a way to do this in SAW, I've been reading, watching videos, searching for hours? Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Pro Shades from LearnSawStudio.com

Name:  shadecolors.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  5.8 KB

Well after a long time I have started back on the Pro Shade shades for SAWStudio and MidiWorkShop this only after they were about 80% done and the HD they were on died, no spinning Now with the Retro Build setup almost done, finally tweaked with VI's, Effects all from yesteryear I have been working on them, SAWStudio has some 247 .bmp files that have to be edited not counting MidiWorkShop, I find it rather fun making them as it is artful like writing music. ...
  3. Learn SawStudio

Name:  learnsawstudiologonbpng.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  11.0 KB

Learn SawStudio is your number one place on the internet to learn SawStudio and Midi WorkShop. We have the best video tutorials, tips and tricks for this amazing lighting fast stable DAW and its all free. Stay tuned to our Blog right here on the SawStudio Forum.

Name:  retrobuild.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  95.6 KB

Coming in Apirl we will be posting some great tutorials all done on our Retro Build, why and what is the Retro Build? The Retro Build is a PC built around

Updated 03-29-2016 at 08:36 AM by Microstudio

Categories
    Retro Build