Close

Conversation Between Richard Rupert and Dan Hauck

4 Visitor Messages

1. I checked out your site Dan, and I certainly don't feel qualified to critique it. Having said that, I did miss looking at some pretty pictures of your setup. Maybe a posted rate schedule too... not necessary, really... but it might be nice for people looking to transfer some old video and afraid to call for a quote.

Just a thought. But you've got a pretty all-encompassing offering there for sure!
  2. Hi Dan,

Well, even though I read the forum daily, I rarely check my profile. I did today for some unknown reason and then linked to your profile. I noticed that you had a question back in September of '08 that I never read, and therefore I never responded (I didn't realize you had asked the question... seems like there should be some sort of notice to let us know about these...nay?) Anyway, I in fact don't know much about video at all, so couldn't have helped you anyway. You probably have gotten the answer by now (I think I recall your asking on the forum), but if not, there are definitely guys on this forum who can help you, including Bob.

Anyway, sorry I didn't respond to your question.

Richard
  3. Hi Dan,
    Not sure what you are referring to here... perhaps Paul Newman?
  4. He did a truly remarkable thing in being able to remain a classy guy in a business that's often not very classy. Big shoes to fill.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4