Microstudio

The Pro Shades from LearnSawStudio.com

Rate this Entry
Name:  shadecolors.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  5.8 KB

Well after a long time I have started back on the Pro Shade shades for SAWStudio and MidiWorkShop this only after they were about 80% done and the HD they were on died, no spinning Now with the Retro Build setup almost done, finally tweaked with VI's, Effects all from yesteryear I have been working on them, SAWStudio has some 247 .bmp files that have to be edited not counting MidiWorkShop, I find it rather fun making them as it is artful like writing music. The top picture is the logo for the Pro Shade and it will be four shades in the four colors in the logo. The whole theme of these shades is easy on the eyes and minimalist and when done I am sure these shades will be loved and not just because they are free but because they function like a pro.

Name:  sawshade.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  21.4 KB

This is a picture of the Multitrack in Brown which is one of the four colors. The two pictures here in this blog post are all I had left as I had uploaded them to our FaceBook page. Stay tuned to this Blog, our FaceBook page and LearnSawStudio.com because things are happening that are cool!

FaceBook - LearnSAWStudio.com

Comments

These pictures are very promising and suggest really beautiful shades to come.
    Courage for all the work you still have to do, and thank you for your generosity.
    Updated 04-25-2016 at 02:28 PM by Philippe M