No Recent Activity

5 Visitor Messages

  1. Brent,
    Consider one of the Samson EQ's gone if you still have it.
  2. View Conversation

    Do you still have your DR200s loaded with Dayton ribbons? I have a pair of DR200s that I'd like to retrofit with them (currently fitted with a melded array). Love the efficiency, don't care for the sound of the piezos, even after it's been SMAART-ed.

    What crossover frequency and slope are you using? Any tips or tricks to mounting them...or to removing the Piezos without destroying the box?


  3. View Conversation
    Have you built the Jack speakers? If so which ones?
  4. View Conversation
    hey brent i was directed here from i like the idea of sac but have no idea how to get started i was hoping you could share some info with me on how to get started with gear i need to get i have dell 9200 with 3.5g of memory already what else do i need to buy.I would like to cheapest setup could you be of any help?
  5. View Conversation
    Thanks for the feed back about SAC for church.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About Brent Evans

Basic Information

About Brent Evans
Salisbury, NC


SAC Host: Custom built i3 / Gigabyte based rackmount PC, MOTU 424/2408(2), Profire2626(4),. up to. on up to 6 monitor mixers.WinXP Home.
Plugins/Processing: RML, Antares, ReaPlugs. Recording with Reaper.
System Load - 25-30%, at 1x32

99% of the time, things that aren't being done aren't because they don't work. The other 1% is split evenly between fools and geniuses.
BE your sound.


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-02-2013 09:23 AM
General Information
Join Date