Close

1. Default LiquidSonics Reverberate LE Usage Report

Well I've finished my first weekend of shows using the LiquidSonics Reverberate LE plug-in with SAC. I'm using it in a performance piece (live singer performing to track with 6 dancers) that has 17 different songs. Thus I've created 17 different scenes with each changing mostly levels and reverbs. Using the Reverberate LE plug-in, I liked the sound of the reverbs. It was easy to use.
    BUT, the donation splash screen pops up occasionally during live sessions when switching scenes. This can cause the plug-in to lose the preset it is in. Then the scene needs to be refreshed. I had the plug-in on the FX Pre section of Aux 1 Return. I had to open this, then open the plug-in, then refreshed the scene. It then reset.
    I contacted Matt at LiquidSonics about this and inquired if the donation pop-up would stop if one donated. He wrote back and said the pop-up would not be disabled if one donated (and that's kind of a deal breaker for me). He also said that he's considering moving the plug-in to a licensed-based usage, based on feedback received from users. If it does go to a licensed-based plug-in, I would definitely purchase.

Default Re: LiquidSonics Reverberate LE Usage Report

Quote Originally Posted by airickess View Post
    Well I've finished my first weekend of shows using the LiquidSonics Reverberate LE plug-in with SAC. I'm using it in a performance piece (live singer performing to track with 6 dancers) that has 17 different songs. Thus I've created 17 different scenes with each changing mostly levels and reverbs. Using the Reverberate LE plug-in, I liked the sound of the reverbs. It was easy to use.
    BUT, the donation splash screen pops up occasionally during live sessions when switching scenes. This can cause the plug-in to lose the preset it is in. Then the scene needs to be refreshed. I had the plug-in on the FX Pre section of Aux 1 Return. I had to open this, then open the plug-in, then refreshed the scene. It then reset.
    I contacted Matt at LiquidSonics about this and inquired if the donation pop-up would stop if one donated. He wrote back and said the pop-up would not be disabled if one donated (and that's kind of a deal breaker for me). He also said that he's considering moving the plug-in to a licensed-based usage, based on feedback received from users. If it does go to a licensed-based plug-in, I would definitely purchase.
    Haven't run across this myself, but I typically load things up and manually change things as I'm playing and listening for samples I like. I'll watch out for it as I've never ever seen a donate screen with Reverberate. Of the convolution reverbs I've tried, it's the most efficient by far.

You can purchase the full version of Reverberate for £30 (circa $50) from their website....

I assume that it won't have any nasty pop-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by airickess View Post
    Steven.
    www.diablosoundhire.com
    --------------------------------------------------
    SAC Host: Rack mount PC with Intel E7400 Core 2 Duo, RME HDSP9652 soundcard. 3 x M-Audio Profire 2626 preamps. Main SAC Remote: Toshiba Tecra laptop with Intel T7600 Core 2 Duo CPU (Doubles up for use as back up host via FW to Profire).
    3 x CM Labs Motor Mix control surfaces.
    SAC Wireless 'wander the room / stage' Remote: Asus EeePC HA1101 Netbook.

4. Default Re: LiquidSonics Reverberate LE Usage Report

Quote Originally Posted by sjpaul View Post
    You can purchase the full version of Reverberate for £30 (circa $50) from their website....

I assume that it won't have any nasty pop-ups.
    One can only hope.

I have used the full product, no popups, preset reverbs sound great, stable in testing at home, just a large screen which takes up a lot of space

ps the sony oxford reverb is the best I've tried and seems stable in sac

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW69 View Post
    ps the sony oxford reverb is the best I've tried and seems stable in sac

Andy
    Fun with iLok.
    Expensive, too (for live work)
    Currently using:
    T43p Thinkpad w/XP SP3 for FOH, Subs and Front Fill Mixes (20% CPU load);
    T500 Thinkpad w/Win7 SP1 for 6 Monitor Mixes (15% CPU load)
    Running at 2x32
    2 Digifaces, 1 w/CardBus, 1 w/ExpressCard
    3-Octamic-D for mic inputs - using the dual outputs to split the ADAT signal to the Digifaces;
    1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all FOH sends; 1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all Monitor sends;