Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lexicon PCM Native Reverb

You mean tongue in cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by IraSeigel View Post
    Yes! Blindfolded, even! (However, you wouldn't want to be blindfolded around Barry. Better watch your back. If you know what I mean. Nudge nudge wink wink)
    Well, I guess his secret's out, now!

I take it you're not overly concerned with staying in his good graces? Though it's just possible, I suppose, that he doesn't frequent this forum.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
    You mean tongue in cheek?

http://instantrimshot.com/
    Becket, Massachusetts

4. Default Re: Lexicon PCM Native Reverb

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    I didn't realize I had my system volume up so high. I also didn't read the title of the link very closely..... I am now in the process of cleaning up the control room.... thanks.

-Jim S

Quote Originally Posted by wascomat View Post
    I didn't realize I had my system volume up so high. I also didn't read the title of the link very closely..... I am now in the process of cleaning up the control room.... thanks.

-Jim S
    There should probably be one of those nuclear-missile-launch-button flip-covers over that thing, eh? Sorry.
    Becket, Massachusetts

6. Default Re: Lexicon PCM Native Reverb

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    There should probably be one of those nuclear-missile-launch-button flip-covers over that thing, eh? Sorry.
    No, it's my fault for clicking before I read and/or think. I quickly clicked on the link and seen this pretty red button. At first I just waited, thinking it's going to jump around or do something. I clicked around the page and nothing was happening. (still in intelligence disconnect mode) Then, an epiphany! click ON the button... ok.... click.... now it's raining coffee from the cup I was holding. lol

- Jim S