Close

1. Default will drummagog 3 work with SAC

I bought Drumagog version 3.09 five years ago ,,, A friend told me that version 4 was designed for live triggering so I assumed I would have to upgrade to get that function. Just for fun I installed my version 3 in SAC ,,,,,It seems to trigger but when I exit SAC I get an Application error ....It only does that since putting Drumagog in there.
    Do I need to get version 4 ?

Default Re: will drummagog 3 work with SAC

Quote Originally Posted by bobgassert View Post
    I bought Drumagog version 3.09 five years ago ,,, A friend told me that version 4 was designed for live triggering so I assumed I would have to upgrade to get that function. Just for fun I installed my version 3 in SAC ,,,,,It seems to trigger but when I exit SAC I get an Application error ....It only does that since putting Drumagog in there.
    Do I need to get version 4 ?
    I believe there's a new version about to be released. If you purchase D'gog now, you can get the upgrade for free. I think.

However, several here have noted that you have to stop and start SAC each time to patch an instance of D'gog. My findings are that you have to do this TWICE in order to get audio to be processed. Bob has said that he'll make an effort to get in touch with the D'gog people to find out what's up. You'll also find the GUI to be very large and, I feel, obtrusive.

I took someone (Averombi?)'s suggestion here to try apTrigga2. It works very well in SAC. There are very recent posts about all this.

http://www.apulsoft.ch/aptrigga/index.phplong

Ira
    Currently using:
    T43p Thinkpad w/XP SP3 for FOH, Subs and Front Fill Mixes (20% CPU load);
    T500 Thinkpad w/Win7 SP1 for 6 Monitor Mixes (15% CPU load)
    Running at 2x32
    2 Digifaces, 1 w/CardBus, 1 w/ExpressCard
    3-Octamic-D for mic inputs - using the dual outputs to split the ADAT signal to the Digifaces;
    1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all FOH sends; 1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all Monitor sends;

3. Default Re: will drummagog 3 work with SAC

Thanks , I'm going to download the Trigga demo right now ,,,,,$47.95 is a nice price ,,,The Drumagog upgrade is $149.00.
    So with Drumagog you have to start stop the live button twice or insert the plugin twice?

4. Default Re: will drummagog 3 work with SAC

I got the Drumagog 3 working ,,,,,Still get Application error upon exit .....But it works good.

Default Re: will drummagog 3 work with SAC

Quote Originally Posted by bobgassert View Post
    Thanks , I'm going to download the Trigga demo right now ,,,,,$47.95 is a nice price ,,,The Drumagog upgrade is $149.00.
    So with Drumagog you have to start stop the live button twice or insert the plugin twice?
    No, sorry if I wasn't clear.

What I meant was that when patching D'gog, I had to cycle the SAC engine TWICE before I could get it to pass audio. If you wanted to use D'gog on more than one input, each time you use an instance of D'gog you have to cycle SAC off and then on again - TWICE. At least for me, I found that twice is what worked.
    Currently using:
    T43p Thinkpad w/XP SP3 for FOH, Subs and Front Fill Mixes (20% CPU load);
    T500 Thinkpad w/Win7 SP1 for 6 Monitor Mixes (15% CPU load)
    Running at 2x32
    2 Digifaces, 1 w/CardBus, 1 w/ExpressCard
    3-Octamic-D for mic inputs - using the dual outputs to split the ADAT signal to the Digifaces;
    1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all FOH sends; 1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all Monitor sends;