Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Is it possible to use the digi 002 as fader control?

I went with a bcf2000...thanks for the help guys.

2. Default Re:HELLO

I TRIED USING SAWSTUDIO A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK .. EVEN BOUGHT THE SS VIDEOS ,,BUT HAD NO LUCK IS LITTLE TO COMPLICATED ..IN COMPARISON WITH OTHER DAW'S.. IN THE VIDEOS BOB FLYS THRU THE MECHANICS OF THE SOFTWARE REAL QUICK, BUT WHEN YOU GET TO USE THE PROGRAM YOURSELF ..IS ANOTHER STORY..I HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT IS A GREAT PROGRAM , BUT JUST NOT FOR ME..GOOD LUCK.

Default Re: Is it possible to use the digi 002 as fader control?

What does that have to do with using a 002 as a control surface for SAC?
    Richard B. Ingraham
    RBI Sound
    http://www.rbisound.com
    Email Based User List: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sac_users/

Default Re: HELLO

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN, IT CAN BE HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE. MOST FIND IT EASIER. AFTER A FEW YEARS SOME PEOPLE FIND THAT THEY CAN TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK ALSO.

fvf

Quote Originally Posted by masteraudio1 View Post
    I TRIED USING SAWSTUDIO A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK .. EVEN BOUGHT THE SS VIDEOS ,,BUT HAD NO LUCK IS LITTLE TO COMPLICATED ..IN COMPARISON WITH OTHER DAW'S.. IN THE VIDEOS BOB FLYS THRU THE MECHANICS OF THE SOFTWARE REAL QUICK, BUT WHEN YOU GET TO USE THE PROGRAM YOURSELF ..IS ANOTHER STORY..I HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT IS A GREAT PROGRAM , BUT JUST NOT FOR ME..GOOD LUCK.
    Frank V. Farrell
    TD / Kenny Rogers Productions
    W0FVF
    ETTI,LLC
    http://www.CIALLC.com

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Default Re: HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by masteraudio1 View Post
    I've found many people who post in ALL CAPS have difficulty doing many things besides operating SAW. Not saying that's you, but it's something to look into. Do you find people around you tend to get the door for you instead of waiting for you to figure out the doorknob?

In all fairness, in my brief playing with SAW it wasn't the most intuitive program to jump into but it wasn't impossible. It seems many are more concerned with the quality of the mix engine over the learning curve of the UI.
    Last edited by gdougherty; 03-05-2010 at 10:37 AM.