I did try to mess with the AES piece and I got broken audio and didn't persue it any further after I got the SPDIF working. I'll probably mess with it some more as I get time. Your explaination of how you were able to get both ASIO and 24 Bit WDM is correct, I had to do the same thing, That's probably why it took me a while to cross that combination of changing settings.

I am sure everyone is wondering why I was trying to get it to work, well for break music. Big discussion on Prosound Web about break music. I have DJ'ed some in the past and was descent at it but didn't like having to deal with the explicit content and lyrics in all the music today, So I gave up the DJ part plus the sound and lighting gigs have taken over. Now when we do bands we get a hard push to DJ during breaks the band takes. Same scenario. What music to play. Well now with this setup I get my 2 channels back and everything will be self contained in the rack. Music, Mix board, and CD player. I can build playlists before hand and not setup an external laptop or stand at the computer and wait for some one to ask for something I probably shouldn't play. I am happy as a lark.

Always something new to learn. It keeps it exciting.
Thanks again to everyone.