Close

Default Studio Reverb - corrupt settings

I have the Studio Reverb patched into Return 2, with 5 tracks sent to it through Aux. Every time I open the session and click to open the Reverb, a message says the data settings are corrupt. I dismiss the message, which opens the Reverb window. I just click on "Close", and all is well.

I've tried reinstalling with the latest Reverb, but the same thing happens every time I open the session.

BTW, Running Saw Studio Full on Windows 7 64-bit. (Might this be the problem?)

Thanks for any help.

Roger

Default Re: Studio Reverb - corrupt settings

When you open the window to look, are the correct reverb settings and chamber there... or do you have to reset the reverb everytime?

It would seem that the session is not saving correctly... do you have administrator rights and permissions for saving files on the drive you are using?

You might want to try setting the SAWStudio program icon to XP compatibility mode and see if that helps.

Also... with Win 7, try the Windows Classic Theme to shutdown many of the performance hogging background display services and automatically turn OFF Border Padding.

Bob L

3. Default Re: Studio Reverb - corrupt settings

K', I just hit this error myself.
    Finally upgrading to the latest greatest v2.2 (hey v2.0 were'nt broke! )

Anyway..

This is what happened.
    Was updating the Video Editing system.. ran the installer. => no prob..
    Opened the Studio Reverb and checked the version. => still no prob.

Realized I didn't have the Reverb PreSets package from TotalSonic & company. Extracted that into the C:\SAWStudio\Native_PlugIns\RvrbSets
    Bounced SawStudio and opened the Studio Reverb again.
    => Bingo.. corrupt settings error.

Saved the .edl etc. and all settings are being saved.
    Can no longer reproduce error.

This was on a x64 Win7 system.
    Will see what happens on the XP DAW next.

Digital Dexterity Records

4. Default Re: Studio Reverb - corrupt settings

Same diff on the XP DAW.
    The Reverb PreSets were already there... likely something a little whonky with one of those PreSets.

No big whoop.
    Just fyi.

Digital Dexterity Records