Close

1. Default Lemur for IOS is here!

For all you programming buffs, Lemur is here for IOS. It's particularly cool because it includes a Mackie Control "surface lcd" for showing track names. Another very cool feature is the way it talks to the computer via wifi, you can have 8 discreet connections via one wifi setup. At the moment, I'm controlling Cubase AND RME Totalmix, both with track names with a hybrid Mackie Control/custom interface. I'm not a SAC user yet (hopefully very soon) but I'm sure someone could program a great controller with this. I'm attaching my Cubase selected channel and Totalmix pics.

Default Re: Lemur for IOS is here!

Lemur looks to be a very cool program. But I am currently using ac7 core with my iPad to control sac. Eq, faders, axes, gates and comps and fkeys. And is only 1/7th the price of lemur.
    Harley Morgan

SAC Host: Intel H55 with I3-560, 320 gb hd, RME RayDat, 4x Behringer ADA8k

SAC: 1 x 64, 32channels, eq, dyn on all channels, 10 monitor mixes. 30%

System: Meyer UPA-1C (tops) SW118IV(subs) Yamaha CM15V (monitors)
    http://www.sixstringsclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by hkmorgan87 View Post
    Lemur looks to be a very cool program. But I am currently using ac7 core with my iPad to control sac. Eq, faders, axes, gates and comps and fkeys. And is only 1/7th the price of lemur.
    Are you able to switch between mixes(FOH and MON) with ac7?

Yes, only if you setup your fkeys to each mixer.
    Harley Morgan

SAC Host: Intel H55 with I3-560, 320 gb hd, RME RayDat, 4x Behringer ADA8k

SAC: 1 x 64, 32channels, eq, dyn on all channels, 10 monitor mixes. 30%

System: Meyer UPA-1C (tops) SW118IV(subs) Yamaha CM15V (monitors)
    http://www.sixstringsclub.com

5. Default Re: Lemur for IOS is here!

Quote Originally Posted by hkmorgan87 View Post

Yeah, I have AC7 too. I just like the programmability of Lemur. And, yes, it is 7 times more but it's still only $50.