Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lights On Rev 06

Hap, much better! (the wide mixer).
    A nice selection from which to choose too.

I still like 05 better, personally. Will there be a separate "Shade" of that version - so we can select that among the other versions of "Shades"? (SHD files)
    Last edited by Carl G.; 08-01-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G. View Post

I still like 05 better, personally. Will there be a separate "Shade" of that version - so we can select that among the other versions of "Shades"? (SHD files)
    I'll maintain the rev numbering so 05 will still be up and after 06 is in a in its release form, it will have its own place on the site. I still have a few graphic tweaks to get through.

Hap

Quote Originally Posted by HapHazzard View Post
    I'll maintain the rev numbering so 05 will still be up and after 06 is in a in its release form, it will have its own place on the site. I still have a few graphic tweaks to get through.

Hap
    AWESOME! Thanks Hap.
    Carl G.
    www.creativetrax.com

4. Default Re: Lights On Rev 06

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G. View Post

I put together a Hybrid of 5 lights on with some of ver 6b like Mixer F input and output and changed a few knobs. I now have the best of both IMO . Thanks Hap for all the hours you put into thiese shades.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Discipled1 View Post
    I put together a Hybrid of 5 lights on with some of ver 6b like Mixer F input and output and changed a few knobs. I now have the best of both IMO . Thanks Hap for all the hours you put into thiese shades.

Greg
    And you're going to keep it all to yourself?
    Richard B. Ingraham
    RBI Sound
    http://www.rbisound.com
    Email Based User List: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sac_users/

Greg
    That's the beauty of Shades in SawStudio!
    I, too, add my gratitude for creative excellence in Shade design.
    Thanks, Hap!
    Carl G.
    www.creativetrax.com

7. Default Re: Lights On Rev 06

Quote Originally Posted by RBIngraham View Post
    And you're going to keep it all to yourself?

The hybrid of 5 light on and 6 I'm useing I will gladly share. What is the best way to offer it up to the group?

The hybrid of 5 light on and 6 I'm useing I will gladly share. What is the best way to offer it up to the group?
    Send it to and I'll post it for you on the site.

PM me for more contact info

Hap

Hey Hap,

Strange occurance with Lights On v6. I have a mix saved as default which calls for lights on (which is a great piece of work). My saved mix has ch 15 through 23 disabled showing the new (SAC 2.6) red x on top of channel #.

When I recall this mix, the red X does not show, the ch are disabled. If I select the disabled ch, then clear selection, the red X appears on both host and remote. Funny thing, red X does show in Zmix & Wmix, just not Fmix. If I reset shade to original vintage red X behaves.

Am I missing something? Can you dup this?
    David www.DavidGlassSoundServices.com
    SAC/SAW System: I3 cpu, Intel SSD for Software & WD3200 300gb for Data, RME HDSP9652, 3 ADA8000, optical drive, dual 20" displays, AmpedWireless HiPwr router, Shure wireless talkback mic, SAC, SAWlite, Reverb, Frequency Analyzer, Levelizer, WaveLab, WinAmp.
    Remote: Lenovo 16" notebook, 20" 2nd display, BCF 8 channel Fader pack.

Quote Originally Posted by glass50 View Post
    Hey Hap,

Strange occurance with Lights On v6. I have a mix saved as default which calls for lights on (which is a great piece of work). My saved mix has ch 15 through 23 disabled showing the new (SAC 2.6) red x on top of channel #.

When I recall this mix, the red X does not show, the ch are disabled. If I select the disabled ch, then clear selection, the red X appears on both host and remote. Funny thing, red X does show in Zmix & Wmix, just not Fmix. If I reset shade to original vintage red X behaves.

Am I missing something? Can you dup this?
    That's a known bug with 2.6 and it occurs no matter the shade on a session recall. Firing an f-key, switching mixers, etc. updates to the correct disable status.