Quote Originally Posted by connifboudoin View Post
Hey Thanks for the tape it link. I have tried it out and will probably use this for the gig. I see it only records to wav file. Eats up quite a bit of Hardrive space. I didn't actually need a wav file, an MP3 at 128 would have sufficed but it doesn't look like that is offered anywhere in a VST yet. Bill I want to thank you for your offer. I know you are always willing to help and your phone number is a call away. I just don't think I am ready to go the full individual track recording yet. I will keep playing with the setup for SAW and see what I can learn. I was able to get it to show the tracks in SAW with the links you talked about. Just don't understand the concept yet. It has the link to record now that I downloaded the right version of the Demo. What do you use to play it back once you have stored a recording? Do I need separate outputs or will it play back through SAC or some other way?
Thanks
With a 320GB drive you've got quite a bit of recording time available. I wouldn't worry about WAV files. 24/48Khz stereo takes about 1GB/hour. Record it, hand it over, dump it.