Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tesla and SAC in Salt Lake Utah

Howdy All,
    I Got to go with Steve to Salt Lake Utah. (30hrs round trip in a truck) Helped out with a few SAC/XP configurations and brought back the old SAC Remote setup.

Clair Brothers had Steve held down hard with limiters, but manage to get Tesla out to their fans.

The Scorpions' FOH engineer for over 30yrs, Achim Schulze, said "Maybe I should try it, Hmm." This would be his second time having Tesla open with Steve using SAC. They have giged together for many years now.

Here is a video of the rig. It's a very very big file (70 mag) , so hang in there.
    Here's the link. Tesla and SAC

Hap
    Last edited by HapHazzard; 08-19-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: added info

Default Re: Tesla and SAC in Salt Lake Utah

Come a long way since that 1st day in Fargo. I hope to do another show someday. Tell steve I said hello.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianR View Post
    Come a long way since that 1st day in Fargo. I hope to do another show someday. Tell steve I said hello.
    Will Do.

4. Default Re: Tesla and SAC in Salt Lake Utah

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing,do you mind if i render the video in a lighter format and share it on my FB? mentioning the source ,of course
    Hosts:Gigabite MB 2 Gb.RAM E5400 RME 9632 Win XP SP III /the same but w/Q6600 and digi 9652-ada 8K and Apogee Mini Me via AES/EBU,Traveler MK1,MBox 2
    Remotes:Sony Vaio and generic Centrino 1.73-Dv-Link Router and USB Sticks, SAC & SSLite all native RML labs Plugins.

Looks great. Nice job Hap! I didn't think I was going to want one of those touchscreen monitors, but now Im starting to reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by averombri View Post
    Thanks for sharing,do you mind if i render the video in a lighter format and share it on my FB? mentioning the source ,of course
    Sure, I'm also having the video worked on and will soon be replaced in a more compact format with the same link.

Hap

Hap, toss it to Youtube so it could be embedded in a post.

Also, somebody get Steve a scene to recall or group latch set to mute, quick.

I posted that on ProAudioSpace for a few minutes until I watched the whole thing. Then I deleted it.

The channel by channel muting method is not anything I cared to have over there for all the other pros to ridicule or go, "Dude, you have to do everything one channel at a time? What kind of crap is that?" Not the impression people should have. It's almost as bad as the response I frequently see of "Yeah, it might be cool, but you have to use Behringer preamps and there's no way I'm using those in a gig."

Quote Originally Posted by gdougherty View Post
    Also, somebody get Steve a scene to recall or group latch set to mute, quick.

I posted that on ProAudioSpace for a few minutes until I watched the whole thing. Then I deleted it.

The channel by channel muting method is not anything I cared to have over there for all the other pros to ridicule or go, "Dude, you have to do everything one channel at a time? What kind of crap is that?" Not the impression people should have. It's almost as bad as the response I frequently see of "Yeah, it might be cool, but you have to use Behringer preamps and there's no way I'm using those in a gig."
    It's tough to take baby steps, isn't it. From console to SAC in a couple of months is not to bad. 40 channels of Aphex remote pres are bad? Why did you think he was using Behringers.

Hap
    Last edited by HapHazzard; 08-20-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: added info