Close

1. Default 091910 - mini park concert Chris Barron (Spin Doctors)

Just got in from an afternoon mini park concert where we provided sound for Chris Barron and The Time Bandits. Chris was formally the lead singer for the Spin Doctors (Two Princes, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, etc.). They were excellent and the audience really enjoyed them. They were even brought back for an encore.

The new SAC (Software Audio Console) we are using is fantastic. The best console we have used or heard. The sound is super clean and we have no feedback even with cranking it. We get nothing but great compliments from the musicians as well as the audience coming up to us saying how great the sound is.

As a matter of fact...we had another 8 piece band come up to us after the show wanting to use us to do sound for them as they loved the sound quality.

Here's some pix:

Default Re: 091910 - mini park concert Chris Barron (Spin Doctors)

Good job

Default Re: 091910 - mini park concert Chris Barron (Spin Doctors)

Sweet, man! I had an outdoor event scheduled for the 26th and got "outbid" by some jerk doing it for free....grrrrrr.... I was hours away from faxing off the contract when I got the call. Oh well...more shows on the horizon. I was really wanting to test SAC in an outdoor, multiband event. Oh well...like I said, there will be more shows.

So it looks like you may have been running sound from a remote system? Yes?

Oops...second look at the pictures looks like you were running sound in the "standing" position...<:^) Good job anyway!

Good job!

DF

4. Default Re: 091910 - mini park concert Chris Barron (Spin Doctors)

Well done, thanks for sharing!